At City Response Limited we recognise that when something needs repairing, it needs to be repaired as quickly and efficiently as possible. We follow the basic guidelines below to ensure we can do this:
- Appointments are convenient to the customers
- Appointments made are kept
- Office staff are trained to ensure that the job is allocated to the appropriately skilled tradesmen
- We have around 70% of our trades people currently multi-skilled. We are continually training to increase this which all helps to make the job right first time.
- Good quality workmanship and materials are standard procedure
- Work area is left clean and tidy
- Jobs are completed first time, whenever possible
- Where further visits are required the customer is kept up to date with progress
We have a fully automated job management system (Accuserv) and a dynamic appointment scheduling system (Opti-time), which is able to interface with our clients’ systems. Our operational staff carry hand-held PDA’s that provide a ‘real-time’ accurate picture of the progress of every job and every hour of their day is planned.
This is just a brief summary of our responsive repairs service. If you have any further questions or queries, or would like more information on the specific services we have to offer, please Contact Us