Health and Safety
At City Response Limited, we recognise the importance of ensuring that health, safety and welfare are paramount in our daily activities. We believe in the active participation of every member of staff in order to achieve and maintain the highest standards. Below are some of the things we do in order to ensure our staff, clients and their residents are safe.
- Quality management system in place in compliance with ISO 9001:2008
- Appointment of a retained health and safety representative who is an associate member of the Institute of Quality Assurance
- Ensuring our health and safety representative works alongside our managers to implement all in-house and external health and safety training
- Health & safety training schedule submitted annually to the CITB
- Registered with CHAS and Constructionline who are widely recognised bodies in the management of Health and Safety in construction
- Continuous renewal and updating of health and safety policies
We actively create an all-embracing health and safety culture at all levels, helping all to be ‘safety aware,’ having a continuous alert attitude to the safety aspects of every job undertaken.